5/24/2011

Douxo Chlorhexidine 3% PS Pads (30 Count)


Douxo Chlorhexidine 3% PS Pads (30 Count)




Description:

Douxo Chlorhexidine 3% PS Pads (30 count) These medicated pads provide unparalleled activity in topical management of pyoderma and Malassezia. Can be used for the antiseptic cleaning of interdigital areas, chin acne lesions and nasal/lip and other fold pyodermas in cats and dogs.Active ingredients: Chlorhexidine, 3% Climbazole, 0.5% Phytosphingosine Salicyloyl, 0.05%Unit Size: 30 wipes.

Customer review:

NO.1 My pug gets pimples on his face now and than and when i rub these wipes on his pimples they clear up quickly.
No.2 This product was delivered much faster then I expected and I was very pleased with the price. I use the product for my cat's chin acne when it flares up.
No.3 I struggled for years with my lab/Chesapeake allergies. Spend a ton of money on antibiotics, food, and alternative medication. Everything was a temporary solution. Douxo pads are great...when used right when the problem starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment