5/19/2011

Enisyl-F Lysine Treats for Cats, 6.35oz


Enisyl-F Lysine Treats for Cats, 6.35oz




Description:
Enisyl-F Lysine Treats help lessen the severity of symptoms and the frequency of flare-up of FHV-1 infections in cats. Up to 80% of cats exposed to the feline herpesvirus type-1 (FHV-1) will become carriers. Enisyl-F Lysine Treats are a convenient way to give supplemental L-Lysine to cats. Treats are highly palatable with a poultry flavor.
Customer review:
My vet recommended my cat be on Lysine continuously to help reduce inflammation for his blocked tear duct, and she had given me the Enisyl paste. I couldn't get it into him - it's impossible to hold a squirming kitten and squirt it into his mouth one handed, and he wouldn't go near it on his own. Then I came across these treats and decided to try them. My cat loves them and just gobbles them down as treats.

Does it help his eye? I think he's better with them than without them. His eye still gets runny, but the inflammation is less, and it reduces the time he has to spend on antibiotics and steroids. That alone makes it well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment