5/20/2011

Terramycin Ophthalmic Ointment, 1/8 oz


Terramycin Ophthalmic Ointment, 1/8 oz




Description:
Antibiotic ointment for treatment of primary & secondary eye infections in dogs & cats.
Customer review:
My pregnant cat had kittens, and two of the four kittens managed to get eye infections, and I tried EVERYTHING!! And nothing worked, and I read a bunch of reviews online which led me to Terramycin, and within a matter of HOURS the kittens eyes were purrfect! (before this stuff, they couldn't fall asleep without the eye infection goo keeping their eyes sealed closed once they had woken up).

So, this stuff if amazing and I swear it's made of miracles, I would buy it again and again and again, but I won't have to because it worked the first time!

I would however recommend continuing the dosage of whatever your vet prescribes doing for at least a few days after the infection goes away. Just in case!

Buy it! Buy it! Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment