5/22/2011

Tape Worm Tabs Feline (Praziquantel) 23 mg, 3 Tablets


Tape Worm Tabs Feline (Praziquantel) 23 mg, 3 Tablets




Description:
Tape Worm Tabs Cat are an over the counter, no prescription required, solution for tape worms. It removes both types of tape worms and is 100% safe and effective.
Customer review:
I have six cats so I don't have the money to take everybody to the vet at once. I saw this product in the store more than double what amazon is asking for it. I asked a few "professionals" about it and they all said it doesn't work. I saw one persons review and saw that it was cheap through amazon so I thought I would give it a shot. What's the worse that could happen, it wouldn't work and I would be out $27. (instead of $60 from the stores)

My cats were so infested that they were throwing up the worms. And they lost a ton of weight. Well after 24 hours the worms were completely gone!!
I was watching them like a hawk. After 2 weeks of being worm free my sickest cat has gained half a pound!!

The trick to making it work is to treat all your cats at the same time for fleas and worms. The cats get worms from fleas and rodents and when one cat gets them they all get them. So if you tried this product and it didn't work. Try it again. 48 hours before you give them the tabs treat the fleas even if you don't see any.

I also rubbed the pills in butter so they would go down easier. That made it no problem even with the half pill. My cats suffered for so long that they are so happy now I can't get them to stop purring!!
Please for the health of your cat try these tabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment